Thursday, March 29, 2012

new Curiously Odd Stories!

Volume 1

I'm happy to announce another set of short stories available on Amazon's Kindle, each set for $2.99 with an Author Note. Just for fun I've given a bit of background, explaining the origin of my ideas. The notes might be of interest to teachers and new writers. 
Volume 2
 
Mr. Hooper and His Wife is about a mysterious neighbor with an unfortunate secret, based on a real neighbor in my past.

In The Last Jar of Applesauce, a farm wife--whose specialty is homemade applesauce--has a nefarious plan that backfires with chilling results.

I had fun watching my son, Cody Rutty, come up with new covers using his art and fractals. I really like them because they're curiously odd! In the meantime, thank you for reading my stories and I hope you enjoy them!

Amazon links:

1 comment:

Heather Spiva said...

I'm going to have to get these. They sound fascinating!